Pages

Monday, November 5, 2018

Rainbows end

oh no oh dear ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the Invader. dun dun duuun' when I first went on' I felt like the rails Were going to snap off' I also felt like my inner became my Out oh no it started spinning My head shaking I started screaming' I even closed my eyes with fear then finally it stopped then I said feew
next ride oh no the beacon of rainbows end its its its its the
Fear fall Ahhhhh When the seat of the scariest ride lifts my 47 kg weight up to the top of the Fear fall when it dropped my guts came up and a few tears came out Then we went on the scariest ride of all rides The The The Extreme Stratos fear My head was spinning and spinning And it made my brain shake very hard and it gave me a headache And my last ride was the Rollercoaster  All of the loops made my head dizzy and when we heard we had to go back to camp we all said Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!


It was very fun I screaming with excitement

I was worried.

I one

        

4 comments:

  1. I love your fays wen your on the invader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha when you went on the fear fall I was so worried about you but i ope you really did enjoy it oh and on a scale of 1-10 what did you think

    ReplyDelete